Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Celebrity No. 12: 'Judge' Robert Rinder

TV court judge Robert Rinder was announced yesterday as the twelfth celebrity to join Strictly.

Robert said: “The only thing I knew would make my grandmother more proud than watching my TV courtroom was to see me dressed up in white tie doing the Foxtrot. So although I suspect the latter will be far more difficult, I am doing Strictly Come Dancing for her. No doubt the judges will be as fair, kind and thoughtful as me (especially the charming Craig Revel Horwood). I shall await their verdicts”

I've never watched Judge Rinder, so I have absolutely no idea about him. I hear he has a sharp tongue and may will give a bit of back-chat to CRH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home