Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, August 22, 2016

Celebrity No. 11: Claudia Fragapane

Team GB gymnast Claudia Fragapane is joining the Strictly Come Dancing lineup.

Claudia said: “I am a really big fan of Strictly Come Dancing and am so excited to be chosen to take part this year. I am used to performing in front of big crowds but this is going to be so different to my floor routines in gymnastics – but I love a challenge and performing! I also love dressing up and wearing sparkly costumes!”

Claudia should be a bit good. She won't be fearful of lifts and already understands rhythm. If I was a pro, she'd be the partner I'd be hoping for. She's only about 4'6", though, so Pasha perhaps might be in luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home