Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, August 19, 2016

Celebrity No. 8: Daisy Lowe

Model Daisy Lowe is the eighth Strictly contestant for 2016.

She said: “I am used to being on the catwalk and campaigns of major fashion brands with lots of eyes on me but this is completely different from anything I have ever done before! My family and friends and I adore Strictly, so when the chance came up to take part - I jumped at it! I am itching to get started and am so looking forward to learning a new skill.”

I don't much about Daisy. In fact, I probably couldn't pick her out of a line-up. But, you know, Strictly.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really like Daisy, she seems a sweet girl, and she already knows the dancing will be hard work, and i find it cute that she wants to make her grandmother proud of her


    it's a shame i'm from the Netherlands, that i can't vote for her, but if you like her vote for her :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home