Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Celebrity No. 7: Danny Mac

Actor Danny Mac was announced today to join the Strictly Come Dancing line-up.

Danny says: “I’m as terrified as I am excited! I’ve done a few bits and bobs of secret filming for the show and it’s all become very real now. I can’t believe that I am now part of the biggest show on television and I cannot wait to get started.”


Danny was in Hollyoaks for several years , which means I have no clue about him at all. He went to Arts Ed, which means he may have learnt a few dance moves.. According to Wikipedia, he was also in Wicked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home