Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Celebrity No. 3: Laura Whitmore

TV presenter Laura Whitmore has been confirmed as a participant in this year's Strictly Come Dancing. The news was announced this morning on the Radio 1 breakfast show.

Laura said: “I have watched Strictly and been obsessed with the show since series one. It's an incredible show and I feel so honoured to be asked to part of it. I'm not going to lie, I'm slightly petrified too!”

I don't know much about Laura myself, as I haven't watched any of the things she's done. I really don't remember her on Eurovision, which would have been the only thing I might have seen.

But none of that matters, because she's on Strictly now, and that means she's practically family between now and Christmas.

Interesting that all of the celebs announced so far were already rumoured to be taking part. Are there any surprises to come? We all love a celeb that comes completely out of the blue, like Richard Dunwoody...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home