Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Celebrity No. 2: Will Young

Will Young was confirmed this afternoon as the second celebrity to be lined up for Strictly Come Dancing this autumn.

Will said: “As a fan of Strictly for years, I have always imagined myself on the show, but the timing has not been right... until now! Music is my passion and the dancing I have done has always been with a microphone in hand. Now there will be no microphone or band, just me, my partner and the dance floor. Strictly is a show with fantastic live music and has an ethos of positivity and growth. I practice these two things every day, and I will try my hardest to be the best dancer possible.”

Will is a great signing. He is musical, of course, but also dedicated and focused. 

This is the man who stood up to Simon Cowell and went on to win Pop Idol, so I don't think he's going to be too bothered by Craig Revel Horwood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home