Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Celebrity No. 6: Louise Redknapp

Yesterday, it was was back to the ones we pretty much knew were coming, when Louise Redknapp was announced on Steve Wright In The Afternoon as Strictly's sixth celebrity.

Louise is probably best known for being one quarter of girl group Eternal in the 1990s, although she has done lost of TV work since then.

Louise said: “I've sung in front of crowds of thousands before but the idea of stepping out onto that famous dance floor with a world class professional dancer gives me butterflies just thinking about it! I’m a big fan of the show and am definitely going to go out there and give it 100% as I want to make my boys proud."

Louise also posted a video of herself on Twitter dancing with her dog Blu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home