Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, August 19, 2016

Celebrity No 9: Naga Munchetty

BBC Breakfast presenter Naga Manchetty is the ninth celebrity for this year's Strictly Come Dancing.

She said: “I was so surprised to be asked to take part - I never thought I'd have the courage to say yes, but it would be simply silly to turn down the chance to learn to dance with a professional. I'm going to give it my very best and enjoy what's bound to be a great adventure. I am equally excited, nervous and scared - I can't wait to start training!”

I really like Naga, and I'm excited to see her take part. She should have a nice breakfast rivalry with Ore, too. And I'm sure there will be a queue of other BBC Breakfast faces happy to give her advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home