Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Next! Scarlett Moffatt...

Scarlett Moffatt? No, me neither. Apparently people watch her watching TV, and she makes a living. Ten years of blogging, and all I have got are a few DVDs. Pft.

Anyway, who is going to give up sitting on their tail watching TV for money and dance for money? Certainly not Scarlett. She turned down the offer to be on TV, rather than watch someone else being on TV. Got that? Me niether.

The Daily Mirror reports that Goggleboxer Scarlett told the Daily Star Sunday that she turned down the chance to be on Strictly“I was asked to do Strictly Come Dancing which was pretty cool but I love Gogglebox too much. It’s the best and easiest job in the world to sit and watch telly. I would have had to choose between the two and it was a no-brainer for me.”

She also describes herself as a 'ringer', as she was a competitive ballroom dancer as a child. Kbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home