Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, September 11, 2006

How Do You Solve A Problem Like Chemistry?

I caught the end of the Maria results show on Saturday. The girls did a snog and dance routine with John Barrowman.

I thought that the routine was really enjoyable, and fun. But that was nothing compared with their drama lesson with John, which I've only just seen on YouTube this morning. Where can we sign up for these lessons?



I wish I'd have seen John on 5's Company. But by the time we really got into the show and started being in the audience on a regular basis, he'd already pretty much left the cast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home