Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, September 04, 2006

The Puppini Sisters at G-A-Y

After seeing The Swayze, it was off to G-A-Y with Lib to see The Puppini Sisters.

It was the first time in ages that I'd been to G-A-Y. I'd forgotton just how much I enjoy it. Although it was about the quietest I've ever seen it. The music was a bit 'clubby' this week. I prefer it when it's a bit cheesier. I didn't even get to dance to Your Disco Needs You. I was so looking forward to that.

The Puppini Sisters were great. We stood right at the front, which was excellent. Although I think I have now discovered that there is such a thing as too close!



I hope to catch The Puppinis again sometime soon. They're out and about quite a lot at the moment. Although they'll be on tour soon and slowing down the promo stuff, I expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home