Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Anton and Caroline Feraday?

As I have mentioned before, I have a site tracker to see how people have reached this page.

The other day, someone came in having searched Anton du Beke on Google Blog Search. When I went to the page, the story above mine caught my eye...



When I clicked on the story, the link didn't go anywhere, so this cached portion is all I have.

This story is dated 18th August, so it's a few weeks old.

Being a Londoner myself, I'm not sure it is actually possible to have a romantic stroll down Piccadilly. The traffic is so heavy you have to bellow at each other. Although the smell of exhaust fumes is always a big turn on.

I wonder what she put her hand to exactly...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This story is a strange one. Anton was interviwed on her LBC show in July. I listened to it and thought that was where they had perhaps met as they made out they didn't know each other. Anyway, turns out they were pretending for some strange reason and had apparently been going out for ages. Caroline mentioned this on her show a few weeks later when talking about that article in the Evening Standard.

    Not sure why the secrecy. She seems an odd choice for Anton too! Will be interesting to watch this story unfurl.

     
  • At 10:30 am, Blogger Loulabelle44 said…

    Hmm.

    Thanks for the update, Kate.

    Going out for ages? Oh, well. Good for them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home