Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, September 04, 2006

How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?

Wow! Lots to talk about today. A very busy weekend.

Let's start at the very beginning. It's a very good place to start.

We went to see How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria? on Saturday evening. It was a good show (I love being in live telly audiences). It was Goodbye, Farewell to Simona and Leanne.

We were sat next to Simona's people, and I really felt for them. They were gutted she'd been voted out.

Interesting that Andrew saved Helena in both votes. I think her time will probably be up soon. If ALW does have a plant in there (as the rumours have suggested), perhaps it's Helena. Although, I wasn't surprised he saved her this week. I would have done the same myself.

Also have to mention that while we were waiting to go in to the studio, we saw our old showbiz pal Dale Winton. It's been a while since we've seen him. We only got time for a hello, but that was better than nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home