Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

MySpace - A Change of Heart

After saying some weeks ago that I didn't really get the fuss over MySpace, I am now totally addicted.

I seem to spend hours looking people up and adding people. It seems there are quite a lot of work people who use it. And I'm addicted to finiding new celebs to add.

It does have it's uses too. For example, Nicole Cutler posted on her MySpace blog that she has met her celebrity. Now, that's exciting news. And I might not have known if I wasn't a MySpace user.

I still wouldn't use MySpace for blogging. But it's a good way of directing my friends here.

http://www.myspace.com/loulabelle44

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home