Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Celebrity No. 15: Susannah Constantine

The final celebrity announced was Susannah Constantine.

Susannah said: “I hope to prove pigs can fly (dance). Sick with nerves and jangling with excitement.”

Susannah is best known for presenting What Not To Wear with Trinny Woodall in the early naughties. I never watched it myself, but Trinny & Susannah were everywhere at that time. I knew who she was because they were around all the time for a few years. Until Gok Wan came along.

They spent a lot of time being very 'hands on' with their victims subjects, so personal space shouldn't be an issue for Susannah. But somehow, I don't think dancing is going to be for her. I hope she proves me wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home