Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Celebrity No. 5: Vick Hope

I know as much about Vick Hope as I do about Joe Sugg...

She is co-presenter of the Capital FM Breakfast Show alongside Roman Kemp (who I have heard of).

She said: "I’m so excited about being a contestant on this year’s Strictly. I’ve always been such a massive fan of the show so it’s a huge honour to be part of this series. Dances like Ballroom and Latin are totally outside my comfort zone but I love dancing, it makes people happy - myself included. To be able to perform every Saturday is such an incredible opportunity - I couldn’t be looking forward to it anymore and I will be throwing myself into it, working hard and learning from the judges every week.”

I really don't have anything to say about Vick, since I know nothing about her. I'm sure she'll look amazing in the frocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home