Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Celebrity No. 11: Seann Walsh

I know who comedian Seann Walsh is because I watch a lot of comedy and panel shows.

Seann said: “Having seen videos of me dancing on friends’ phones from the night before, it’s safe to say I’m petrified but also so excited. I’m really looking forward to the lifts, the Lycra and the laughs, although as Craig would probably say 'dancing is no laughing matter dahhhhling…’”

I'm afraid that my expectations for Seann are low. I wasn't buoyed any by seeing this clip either:



I'm secretly hoping he gets a Jay McGuiness style haircut, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home