Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Celebrity No. 7: Ranj Singh

My Google machine has been working overtime this week. Dr. Ranj Singh is the resident doctor on This Morning.

Ranj said: “I'm so overwhelmed and excited to be part of this wonderful show. It's an absolute dream come true for me! I've been a massive fan for so long, and I can't quite believe this is happening, but I'm going to give it my best shot. Anyone that knows me knows that I love a bit of sparkle... so bring on the glitter! I can’t wait!!”

Ranj's inclusion has re-started the talk about same-sex couples on the show, although the BBC say have they have no plans to pair two people of the same gender.

I don't know anything about him, as I don't see daytime TV. I just hope he can dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home