Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Celebrity No. 8: Stacey Dooley

Someone I have heard of again!

Stacey said: “It’s happening! I'm taking part in Strictly Come Dancing this year and my mother is going to explode. 2018 has already been such an incredible year for me, I’ve done some amazing things and I’m excited to add ‘becoming a dancing GENIUS’ to the list! Typically, work for me is very serious and can be quite hard core so I'm going to soak up the escapism and bathe in the sequins. See you on the dancefloor!”

I've watched a number of Stacey's documentaries, and they are always on pretty heavy subjects. Stacey seems like she will be fun, though. I'm looking forward to seeing he do something a bit lighter. I have a sneaky suspicion that she's not going to be a great dancer, though, and I don't know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home