Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Celebrity No. 10: Kate Silverton

Kate Silverton is this year's news presenter turned dancer.

She said: “I’m excited to confirm that I will be swapping the newsroom for the ballroom and joining this year’s wonderful Strictly family. It’s something of a departure for a news journalist, shifting focus from the headlines to my hemlines and I suspect the only serious element of my life over the coming months will be in training hard and figuring out the foxtrot… but I am so looking forward to the fun, laughter and all the challenges ahead.”

Kate is elegant, just like Natasha Kaplinsky, Katie Derham and many others before her. She'll look perfect, but can she dance? 

Here's a Children In Need clip where she looks pretty good at walking in time at least. That's half the battle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home