Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Celebrity No. 14: Charles Venn

Actor Charles Venn has been in a bunch of shows I don't watch - EastEnders, Casulty and Footballer's Wives.

Charles said:  “It truly is a pleasure to be a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing, to be associated with a show that has such a huge following excites and scares me in equal measure! Dancing on Strictly is going to be quite a challenge but life’s all about testing yourself so there’s lots to look forward to, let the games begin..!”

I don't know anything about Charles. I didn't even recognise him when I saw his picture, which seems to be a theme this series. Can't say it really matters, though. I'll know them well in a few weeks time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home