Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rory's Night Terrors

Rory Bremner has admitted that he woke up in the night in a panic before the first show.

The Press Association reports that he told the Radio Times: "Two nights before my waltz, I woke in a muck-sweat, panicking that someone had broken into my head and taken out the file marked 'choreography'. I got up, plugged in my iPod and danced around the bedroom, bouncing off the furniture. Every time I spun around, the iPod jumped to the next tune, a salsa. After half an hour of waltzing to a combination of Barry Manilow and hot salsa ... I slumped back into bed, exhausted."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home