Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Robbie's Sensitive Side

Robbie has admitted that he's not as tough as people think, and Craig's comments even made him cry.

Robbie told The People: “Before live shows I’m a bag of nerves and I go pale, in spite of the fake tan. The minute the music starts I’m gone. After Craig gave me two out of 10 for my cha cha cha on the first show, I went back to my hotel room with my mum and just cried. I was devastated.”

He also thinks that Strictly Come Dancing is changing people's attitudes toward him: “I’ll be mentioned in 500 tweets [on Twitter] every day and about 250 of them will be full of hate. But I’ve had a lot fewer hate-filled messages since I’ve been on Strictly.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home