Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Kelly Sotherton: "It Would Be My Dream To Be On Strictly"

Former heptathlete and Olympic medalist Kelly Sotherton enjoys watching Strictly Come Dancing, and would love to be on the show.

She told ESPN.co.uk: "It would be my dream to be on Strictly Come Dancing. I think it is the ultimate celebrity reality show. I know of one or two people who have been on the show and I know how hard they have to work. I'd love to get dressed up in all the beautiful outfits and I've always wanted to learn how to dance properly. I haven't had the opportunity before because I've always been training, but hopefully one day I'll get that call."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home