Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kate: "I Just Don’t Want to Let Anton Down"

Kate Garraway spoke to The Sun yesterday about her Strictly woes.

She talked about how difficult she finds it to act sexily in front of millions of viewers.

"I’ve been trying my best to be sexy on the dancefloor but my dance partner Anton du Beke tells me it’s like trying to snog Julie Andrews. He keeps telling me to dance like a hooker!"

It's not just the nation that she feels it difficult being sexy for.

“I’ve been practising my sexy dance moves in the bedroom but my husband says he’s just put off by my M&S tartan pyjamas – it’s not a very sexy sight."

Kate, Kate, Kate. You are sexy. You've just got to go for it, girl.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This woman's attempt at dancing is a complete travesty! How or even why she is still in the competition when the likes of Gabby Logan are out is damning testimony to the "Sun reader" mentality of the GMTV viewers who continue to vote for this appalling dance wanabee. SCD is a DANCE COMPETITION not a "falling, tripping over, dragging and generally making a total arse of yourself" competition.

     
  • At 9:19 am, Blogger Loulabelle44 said…

    I don't think it's as simple as that. I think Anton is generating the votes as much as Kate, and people enjoy his personality. Don't underestimate the 'Du Beke Effect'.

     
  • At 12:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally agree with anonymous - how in the world is Kate still in this competition? It can only be for Anton's sake. I find it painful to watch her feeble attempts at putting one foot in front of the other and she has absolutely no idea of timing - please please please do us all a favour and DONT VOTE FOR KATE. If she continues I am sadly thinking of stopping watching all together - it is that bad!!! Some people are just not dancers and boy is she one of them!!!!! Gabby Logan - you were robbed!!!!

     
  • At 9:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kate my dear,VOLUNTEER urself and exit in the competition coz u have no right to be there. I am not a fan of any other contestant but i feel sorry for Gabby and James coz they are very good and i would say that with them there's a competition. with Kate?phoa!!!!!SHAME ON U GIRL,u don't deserve to be in the competition!!!!!!!u have no idea of timing,bouncing,jive everything as u re NOTHING!!! IT'S VERY BAD. u SHOULD BE ASHAMED NEXT SATURDAY TO BE ON THE STAGE. I already stop watching SCD coz i find it very devastated. this is no longer a competition.

     
  • At 9:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kate ask Gabby and James to come back and then accept it that u r not a dancer. And the more that u will gain sympathy from the public esp if u'll exit in the competition. GO GIRL!!!!coz it's a pain looking @ u in the dance floor!!!

     
  • At 10:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kate and Anton should have been out on sunday night but she got through which is total wrong . Two of the best celeb dancers were in the dance off.
    Kate and Anton have to leave this sunday because she ccan never get ant better.
    Anton always get rubbish celebs!

     
  • At 10:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kate you always let anton down. she can't dance she should have been out on sunday.
    Anton can never seem to get good celeb dancers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home