Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Honour To End All Honours

I've been plugging away with SCB for well over a year, and I'm enjoying my second series of giving you all the gossip and my opinions.

I'm still chuffed that so many of you read my mutterings. Whether you come to read my opinions, or simply the latest from the red-tops, I hope you enjoy what you see.

But now I have the honour that no award could top. This blog is now linked from the Mecca of Strictly Come Dancing - the BBC website!

If you click on any of the SCD pages other than the hompage (for example, About The Show) you'll see 'Related Links' on the left hand side of the page. The second one down is 'SCD fan blog'. And that's me!!

I'm so elated. It's fabulous. Thanks BBC!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done Lou. We're all proud of you!

    FT

     
  • At 1:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice one! Entirely deserved, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home