Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tess' Take

The BBC website has a new feature this year, Tess' Take. It's a weekly column where Tess gives her thoughts on the week's performances and goings on at TC1.

Why have I decided to mention this in Week 3? Because you can now leave your questions for Tess on the BBC SCD Messageboards, and this week my question got answered!

What's the most un-glamorous thing about presenting the show? - Loulabelle44
"Probably the hair rollers during dress rehearsals - it's not very glamorous at all! And I'm constantly eating mints to quench my thirst, because I don't want to drink too much liquid before we go live. It's an hour and a half show, with no ad breaks, so I can't run to the loo!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home