Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

You, Me and Owen

The premiere of You, Me and Dupree took place in Leicester Square last night. Owen Wilson was in attendance, so we decided to pop along and try and catch a glimpse of him, before heading off to Guys and Dolls. We managed to find a spot with a coupld of short-arses in front, so we got in behind them and waited.

We didn't have to wait long, and the man of the hour appeared. He looked great (I'm getting a crush on him, and his bro) and has been to the Tom Cruise movie premiere school, signing for people and being nice. Mum managed to get him to sign my book, which I was really chuffed with.

Can't wait to see the film!



2 Comments:

  • At 9:23 am, Blogger B* said…

    Wow! Are these pics that you took?
    You must've been upclose!!

    Lucky lucky ;)

     
  • At 10:35 am, Blogger Loulabelle44 said…

    Yep, all my own work. He walked right by where I was standing. A lot of my photos were blurry, becuase I was shaking! These were the best ones.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home