Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

They Think It's All Over...

Firstly, I can't talk about Love Island without mentioning how surprised I was about The Anderton's departure on Friday. She has been fantastic. She has provided some great telly. At that point I would have thrown out Kelle.

But Kelle came into her own over the last few days, especially in her slow dance with Callum! Good lord!

I was gutted for Brendan that he didn't win. I actually picked up my phone last night (which in my opinion entitles me to pass comment on the outcome) and voted for him. I was backing him and Kelle to win in the end.

I think the fact that Bianca and Callum won says a lot about the audience watching. Did Bianca really deserve to win? What did she actually bring to our screens over the past 7 weeks?

I think that Kate could have been in contention had she been there from the start. I have enjoyed her more than I thought I would.

I shall miss Paddy and Fearne every night. I shall miss Jayne Middlemiss' 'Mouth of the Tyne' - Howay! I shall miss having something to bore people at work about (but fear not, colleagues, Strictly Come Dancing 4 is only weeks away).

Love Island has given us so many things. Brendan running in his pants. Colleen moaning in her sleep. The Anderton crying. The Anderton laughing. The Anderton bossing everyone around. The Anderton pouting. Lee being beaten up by Brendan. And my favourite catchphrase of the moment - Sheeeeat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home