Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Lee Stafford Day

I had my Capital Radio prize of a hair cut at the Lee Stafford Salon in Soho yesterday, followed by lunch and a show.

I walked in with unwashed hair, looking pretty dodgy.



By the time I left I looked a bit less dodgy.



I look a lot more dodgy today. The stylist told me that it is zero maintenance hair. Just wash, comb, rub in a little mousse and you're good to go. That's slightly untrue. I did that today and the fringy bit looks pretty crap. It has a huge kink in it. Methinks I will have to blow-dry the fringe. Or get the GHDs to it. The new look makes my roots look less pronounced - although I think I will have to dye it again soon. Too many grey hairs!

We had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe, which was very pleasant. It was the first time I'd been there and it was pretty nice.

Finally we went to see Evita at the Adelphi. It was odd going there and not seeing Chicago. Evita was excellent, a fantastic production, although not the sort of thing I would choose to see. I really enjoyed it, especially all the lashings of Argentinean Tango!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home