Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

In Bed With Pam Ann

Wow! One day out of the office and I now have loads of things to talk about.

Clairey, Lib and I went to see Pam Ann on Tuesday night.

I must admit, she wasn't quite as funny as she was at Catford. And the show seemed really short. There was about 30 mins of banter with the audience, and 30 mins of material. It didn't seem enough to me. But she was still good.

She now actually becomes the other characters (Susan from British Airways, Donna from easyJet), instead of just talking about their types. I did love her Aussie accent coming through when doing chavvy, Burberry-wearing Donna. I wonder if she's reinvented as Charlene from Virgin Blue for the Aussie market.

Lib seemed to enjoy it, but I'm not sure if Clairey did or not. She didn't say much.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Certainly did enjoy it - camp as Christmas and filthy as hell! Loving the new hair, by the way - fab colour!

    L xx

     
  • At 6:00 pm, Blogger Loulabelle44 said…

    Yeah, I can't get my hair to look like it did on the day, anymore. It looks a bit kack now, and the fringy bit gets on my nerves...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home