Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

DWTS 3 Participants Announced

US Broadcaster ABC has announced the participants for Season 3 of Dancing With The Stars. Most of the names don't even ring a bell with me.

Tucker Carlson - An MSNBC anchor.
Monique Coleman - She was in High School Musical. That's coming to The Disney Channel soon, but we don't subscribe so I won't see it.
Sara Evans - Country singer.
Willa Ford - Self-professed "bad girl of pop." OK, then.
Vivica Fox - Actress. I've heard of her but have no clue what she looks like.
Harry Hamlin - Actor. Ditto.
Joey Lawrence - Blossom star. Yes! I know him!!
Mario Lopez - Saved By The Bell actor. Yes! I know him, too!!
Shanna Moakler - Reality TV star. Hmm...
Emmitt Smith - Football player. Yes! I know him!!
Jerry Springer - Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

I don't really have strong opinions about any of these, as I don't know who most of them are. Lawrence used to bust a few moves in his music videos, so one would expect good things from him. I think Springer could surprise us. And if Emmitt has half the talent of Jerry Rice, he'll go far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home