Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, August 14, 2006

We met KITT!

On Friday, we got a tip-off that The Hoff's camp-voiced, oddly over-protective automobile mate KITT would be appearing near the office, to publicise the launch of The Hoff's autobiography.

Andy H, Emma B and I all headed off to the rendezvous point, and sure enough, there was KITT. It was pretty cool, but sadly the big man himself couldn't be there. I heard a rumour that he was somewhere drying out, although I'm not sure why becuase it wasn't raining...

There are some pics on Andy H's Flickr site.

There a series of book signings coming up next month. I'm sure Andy H and I will be taking a long lunch to go to one of those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home