Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Rootwatch!

I know it's petty, and I certainly can't throw stones, but I'm still obsessed with Fearne Cotton's roots. Last night she was saved by a nice scarf which looked lovely, but did not quite hide her roots. And I check the credits. They do have a hair stylist on Love Island!

Don't get me wrong, I love Fearne Cotton. I think she's got bags of personality and is very attractive. She would make a great Strictly Come Dancing contestant.

I haven't had this kind of interest in something petty since watching Claudia Winkleman's bump (is it or isn't it? It was!) grow during the last series of Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home