Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Brendan's New Do

I can't start the day without mentioning Brendan's slightly new look in the Beach Hut last night. The brushed forward look. Me likey. It looked good, and made Brendan look totally different. It's amazing what a difference changing the way you brush your hair will make. It seems it was Lee who worked on Brendan's new do.

I'm still trying to get to grips with mine. It looks better today. In a world of poker straight hair, I'm embracing my natural waves. I still haven't decided if I like it, though. There's every possibility I will go back to brushing soon. Even though the stylist told me not too. It'll make it go big and fluffy. She's probably right. We'll see...

Brendan seems to be getting on well with Sophie, and Sophie seems to be working on some of the things that Brendan explained get on his nerves about her. She really seems to be growing as a person. They both had a cry at Pretty Woman yesterday, followed by a heart-to-heart while strolling on the beach. It's not love, but it's nice to see both their softer sides. I just hope Sophie doesn't develop a Shane-style obsession with our Brenny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home