Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, August 21, 2017

Celebrity No. 11: Charlotte Hawkins

News presenter Charlotte Hawkins was announced this morning as the eleventh celebrity to be a part if this year's Strictly Come Dancing lineup.

The news was announced on Good Morning Britain, on which Charlotte is a presenter. 

She said: "I am so thrilled to be one of the contestants on Strictly this year! I've always been a big fan of the show. It is a dream come true to be taking part and I'll be following in the footsteps of my Good Morning Britain colleagues. I'm looking forward to stepping out from behind the news desk to cha cha cha my way across the dancefloor!"

I am not familiar with Charlotte at all. 

GMTV presenters were generally a disaster area on Strictly - Fiona Phillips, Kate Garraway, Richard Arnold - but Charlotte is the first presenter from the new GMB to take part. Perhaps she can turn the tide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home