Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Celebrity No. 7: Simon Rimmer

Sunday Brunch co-host Simon Rimmer is joining Strictly Come Dancing.

Chef Simon will be hoping to cook up something good on the dancefloor (sorry for the terrible pun - I've been watching this show too long!). He'll be following a long line of chefs which includes James Martin, Gary Rhodes and Ainsley Harriot.

Simon said: “I am so excited, terrified and proud to be invited to be part of Strictly 2017. I've always been a HUUUUGE fan of the show. When I put on my sequins and hit the floor it will genuinely be my very first time dancing ballroom and latin. Nobody will try harder, have more fun or get more out of it than me. I can't wait.”

I like Simon, but I can't see him as a dancer. I hope he gets time to prove me wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home