Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, August 18, 2017

Celebrity No. 10: Brian Conley

Comedian and presenter Brian Conley was announced today as the tenth celebrity who will be participating in this year's Strictly.

He said: “I'm delighted and honoured to be asked to strut my stuff on this year’s Strictly. My family all love the show and can't wait to see me do my Dad dancing on national television. I know it’s going to be a lot of hard work but I'm up for the challenge, so bring on the spray tan and sequins."

There's been a lot of shouts of 'ringer' directed at Aston, but Brian is no slouch either. He has appeared multiple times in West End and touring productions of musicals, appearing in shows such as Me & My Girl, Barnham, Hairspray and Jolson.

Brian's going to be funny and entertaining, but I think he'll be pretty good too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home