Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Celebrity No. 3: Ruth Langsford

Congratulations to Strictly fan Ruth Langsford, who has finally made it on to the show. 

Ruth was announced as the third celebrity on today's This Morning

Ruth said: “I have dreamt about doing Strictly for so long, I can't quite believe my dream has come true! The sum of my dance experience is throwing a few shapes at a party, I've never had a dance lesson in my life. Without doubt it will be the scariest yet most exciting thing I've ever done. It'll be a welcome change worrying about my next hot move instead of my next hot flush!”

I'm really thrilled for Ruth. I love it when genuine fans of the show get to be on it. I know she's going to love it. I hope she does really well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home