Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Celebrity No. 2: Davood Ghadami

EastEnders actor Davood Ghadami was announced this morning as the second celebrity taking part in Strictly Come Dancing.

Davood has been on the soap since 2014. I haven't watched it in a long, long, time, so I am not familiar with him or his character. But does that really matter? It certainly doesn't to me. In six weeks or so, I will almost certainly have an opinion about him.

He said in a statement: “Having the opportunity to take part in this year’s Strictly is such an honour. It’s going to be exciting, challenging and terrifying all at once and I am so looking forward to stepping out of my comfort zone and learning to dance. See you under the Glitterball!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home