Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Celebrity No. 4: Gemma Atkinson

Soap actress Gemma Atkinson was announced this morning as the forth celebrity to be participating in this year's Strictly Come Dancing.

Gemma is best-known for playing Lisa Hunter in Hollyoaks, and has also been in Coronation Street and Casualty.

Gemma said: “I am honoured to be asked and so thrilled to be joining Strictly Come Dancing 2017! I'm beyond excited and incredibly nervous but I am looking forward to learning a new skill in ballroom and latin dancing and taking on this new challenge.”

I haven't watched soaps for a long, long time, so soap stars are always a bit of a mystery for me. But last year I had never heard of Danny Mac, and he ended up being one of my favourite of last year, and is up there with my favourites of all time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home