Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

So Wrong. It's Wright.

I went away for the bank holiday weekend, and returned to find a whole raft of new participants have signed up for Series 12 of Strictly Come Dancing.

The list starts with more barrel-scraping. Mark Wright, best known for appearing in 'structured reality' show The Only Way Is Essex, and who also hosts Club Classics on Heart FM, has joined the line-up.

Mark said: "Doing Strictly is going to be so completely different from anything I've done before. I'm the sort of guy who loves to bust out some moves at a party but I'm certainly not a natural dancer. Any of my friends would tell you that - they call me 'Markey no-moves'! I'm genuinely petrified about dancing on national telly but Strictly is such an amazing show to be a part of and I can't wait to get stuck in and give it my all!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home