Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Robin's Out!

Strictly pro Robin Windsor has sadly had to pull out of the upcoming series of Strictly due to a back injury.

In a statement from the BBC, Robin said: "I'm devastated to have to pull out of Strictly this year due to a pre-existing back injury. It's been a really difficult decision, but I plan to focus 100% on my recovery and hope to be back in the ballroom as soon as possible, doing what I love best. In the meantime, I wish the rest of the cast and crew the best of luck with the new series which I'll be watching every week."

Robin will be replaced by a new pro - Australian Trent Whiddon. Trent of course has been in the case of Burn The Floor, and has appeared on Dancing With The Stars in Australia.

Trent said: “I am so excited to have been asked to join Strictly. It’s such an honour to be a part of the show and I can’t wait to step onto the famous Strictly dancefloor!”

Here is a clip of Trent performing in Burn The Floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home