Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First Celebrity Confirmed - Frankie Bridge

The first celebrity has been confirmed. Frankie Bridge from The Saturdays will be taking part in series 12 of Strictly Come Dancing.

Frankie made the announcement on BBC Breakfast this morning.



She said: “I’m such a huge fan of Strictly! I’ve always wanted to be a part of the show – it looks like so much fun and the costumes are just gorgeous. Like so many little girls, I used to take dance lessons when I was in primary school and I really love dancing but this is going to be so different from anything I have done with The Saturdays. I just can’t wait to get started!”

I would expect Frankie to be a bit good. She has been singing and dancing since childhood, most famously in the S Club Juniors. I'm sure she will shine on the dancefloor, and should be confident and competent. At 5' 3", I would imagine that Pasha is a likely candidate to partner her. Or, as she is already popular herself, they might pair her with one of the new boys. Either way, I can't wait to see what she's got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home