Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ola: "I'm Not Planning To Leave Any Time Soon"

Despite hubby James' departure from Strictly, Ola Jordan isn't planning on hanging up her latin sandals just yet.

Ola admitted this week that her plans for a family might eventually be the thing which forces her to leave the show: "I've been at Strictly for almost 10 amazing years now – I'm not planning to leave any time soon, but hope to have two beautiful children with James. I'd like a boy and a girl but I'm just excited to be blessed with children."

She's clealy not pregnant yet though (does a year pass without those rumours?), as she was in London enjoying a glass of Gallo Family Vineyards Summer Rosé by the river Thames: "When I'm not training for Strictly, I do like to have a cool glass of wine with my friends in the garden at home or my local pub – I was always prefer a local pub to a posh restaurant! When I'm training, I do try to be good to stay fit and healthy."

What does she think will be in store when she meets her 2014 Strictly partner?: "I'm not what type of partner I'm going to get this year – it tends to go handsome, not so handsome, handsome..and last year Ashley [Taylor Dawson] was very fit..!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home