Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Celebrity No. 6: Simon Webbe

I think I am getting these in the wrong order...

Anyway, next up is Blue singer Simon Webbe. There is no doubt that Simon should be a bit good. Not only have we seen his moves with Blue over the years, but he has already been on the floor. Simon was partnered by Katya Virshilas in the 2011 Christmas Special. He scored 36 for his cha cha.

Simon said: "I am so happy to be joining the team and I cannot wait to get started. I'm hopeful that Strictly Come Dancing will help me to improve on my daddy dancing skills. I want to make my daughter proud and no doubt she will be teaching me a pirouette or two along the way"

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 am, Anonymous left handed celebrities said…

    Being famous is just like being in high school. But I'm not interested in being the cheerleader. I am not prepared for the degree to which people define fame.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home