Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Celebrity No. 10: Scott Mills

Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills is the tenth celebrity to join Strictly.

I really like Scott, and this is probably my favourite announcement so far. Scott has been doing a brilliant job covering the Eurovision Semi Finals on BBC Three for the past few years (unfortunately at the expense of Paddy O'Connell, but that's another story), and also did a lot of work for LivingTV (now Sky Living) in the past, including a couple of documentaries following around David Hasslehoff.

Scott said: "I’m honoured be part of the biggest show on television and hoping this could be the start of a brand new skill for me. When I was younger, my Nan danced the foxtrot and waltz and it would be great for me to learn those dances, but I will be out of my comfort zone. Whatever happens, I’m really looking forward to the weekly fake tans!”

I can't wait to see Scott, although something tells me he might get really nervous. I don't know why I think that. I get the feeling he's not used to being so exposed. But I think he'll work hard no matter what, and I can't wait to see who he is pared with. I think Janette might be a good match.

Scott Mills














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home