Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Zoe Ball Is New ITT Host

Zoe Ball is the new host of Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two.

Zoe beat out Natasha Kaplinsky and Denise Van Outen who also auditioned for the role.

Zoe told The Sun: "I'm giddy with glee and I may even have slipped momentarily into a celebratory cha-cha-cha, although technically not a very good one! Having been a contestant myself and hosted the Strictly Come Dancing Tour, it would be fair to say I'm obsessed. I love everything Strictly. I can't wait to start this thrilling adventure."

Zoe is a massive fan of Strictly, and I think she'll be a brilliant host. I can't wait to see how she gets on.

It's no secret that I'm a Zoe fan, so I am thrilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home