Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Pamela Had To Be 'Reined In'

Pamela Stephenson has admitted that she needed to be kept in check as she lost weight on Strictly. She was desperate to show off her new figure in skimpy costumes.

She told the Daily Mail: "Apparently, people of my age on the show normally ask the wardrobe people: "Can I cover this or that part of my body?" But I was asking if I could show a bit more flesh because I’d lost another five pounds. They were having to rein me in. Sometimes I’d pass the mirror and do a double-take. I wasn’t used to seeing myself like that. It was lovely no longer having to think: 'Oh gosh, I wish I wasn’t so flabby'. Now I can get on a treadmill in the mornings and run 6km. I haven’t been able to do that for years."

She also admits that her slim new looks reignited her relationship with husband Billy: "I was dancing locked loins with this young man. It was very arousing. I told Billy I was getting aroused. When he couldn’t make it to see me, he’d watch Strictly on YouTube on the Monday morning and say: “Oh, that was such a turn-on seeing you like that”. While on the one hand my husband lets me know he loves me no matter what size I am, on the other I do know he likes thin women. I loved it that after all these years he’d be saying, “wow” and was especially excited."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home