Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Arise, Sir Bruce

Bruce Forsyth has finally been knighted in the Queen's Birthday Honours.

Sir Bruce told The Mirror: “I’m over the moon. I have known about the knighthood for four weeks but now that it’s ­actually happened, it’s a real honour.”

Tess Daly said: “I got tears in my eyes when I heard, and I know how proud and happy this will make him. This honour is fantastic news and I’m so proud of him. Go, Brucie, I can’t wait to have a glass of bubbly with you. I’m so ridiculously happy, I’ve been ringing round everyone since I heard.”

1 Comments:

  • At 7:52 am, Anonymous celebrity dresses said…

    I have been reading out many of your posts and it’s pretty good stuff. I will surely bookmark your site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home